11.2.06

Books

PhotoSome meme from some website form some point in time that I saved to some word doc...


Number of Books on Shelf
A few hundred or three -- mostly classics, standards, and a whole shit load of (mostly 17th c. english lit and 19th c. American Art(History) from college) text and reference books, .

Last Book Purchased
Ridin' High, Livin' Free: Hell-Raising Motorcycle Stories - Ralph "Sonny" Barger

Reading Right Now
Ridin' High, Livin' Free: Hell-Raising Motorcycle Stories - Ralph "Sonny" Barger

Last 5 books read
I don't read as much as I used to, and when I do it tends to be very "light" reading. (Which is to say I read a lot of motorcycle magazines)

Books that mean a lot to me
Desert Solitaire - Edward Abbey
Nausea - Jean-Paul Sartre
No Exit and Three Other Plays - by Jean-Paul Sartre
Instructions to the Cook : A Zen Master's Lessons in Living a Life That Matters - Glassman, Fields

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home